“Once a Trinitarian always a Wildcat
and once a Wildcat forever a Trinitarian!”
The College of Engineering and Technology Education aims to prepare students to be competitive IT professional.
Specifically, students after completing the educational program, they are envisioned to have:
- undergone training in abstract and analytic process;
- acquired technical skills and be grounded in appropriate concepts and principles
- sufficient exposure to relate the academic instruction to actual practices in the world of computers
- developed personal and social values
- the proper motivation for professional growth
Program Objectives – BSIT
The program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology has the following objectives:
- To acquire theoretical knowledge, practical and technical skills, which will enable them to become advance in the field of information technology;
- To possess the necessary foundation to continue their formal education and obtain advanced degrees in information technology or other related fields;
- To obtain knowledge and skills that enable them to participate in life-long learning and to adapt to an ever-changing global technology and business environment; and
- To gain a well-rounded education that enable them to be responsible professionals and global citizens who are aware of ethical issues, societal needs and problems.
Program Objectives – BSCS
The program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science has the following objectives:
- To obtain a comprehensive knowledge of computer science and deep understanding of information and communication technology;
- To be proficient in designing, developing and implementing computing solutions;
- To acquire the needed theoretical and practical skills to be globally competitive; and
- To become cultural sensitive, ethical responsible, socially conscious and morally upright citizens of the Philippines and the world.