“Once a Trinitarian always a Wildcat
and once a Wildcat forever a Trinitarian!”
Student Services and Development Office is designed to enhance the intellectual, personal, physical, social, cultural and career development of all the students.
The Student Services and Development Office at Holy Trinity College is designed to supplement the published purpose of the College. Through the various services offered, students are given the opportunity to examine career alternatives, consult a qualified professional about personal problems, developed human relations skills, enjoy structured physical and mental exercise, develop leadership skills, become more independent, and mature as young adults.
- To provide career information.
- To provide counseling services.
- To assist students in obtaining needed financial assistance for their education.
- To ensure the existence of campus organizations that supplement educational pursuits and provide leadership opportunities.
- To provide students a variety of leisure time activities and to promote social and cultural interaction through those activities.
- To provide auxiliary and health services to students.