Welcome to the Center for Business Development and Governance
To establish a business/entrepreneurial and governance center that will providefor the formation of a community of competent, creative, committed and globally competitive businessmen/entrepreneurs and public servants who will help achieve sustainable development in the city, region and country.
The Holy Trinity College Center for Business Development and Governance is an excellent business development and governance hub envisioned to provide resources and training for students, businessmen/entrepreners and public officials/administrators for the sustainable development of the city, region and country.
General Goals and Objectives
– To provide opportunities among students to unleash their creativity in developing products with high market potentials and skills in public leadership.
– To promote relevant researches in the field of business management, entrepreneurship and governance;
– To disseminate research output and relevant information on the field of business management/entrepreneurship and governance;
– To develop and effective and relevant curriculum and methodologies in the field of business management/entrepreneurship and governance;
– To provide relevant training and formation to teachers, students, outside clients both from privateand public sectors on entrepreneurial skills, management and local governance;
-To seek for effective extension services and linkages with other agencies outside of the academe so as to help in the program of development of the city, region and country.